Varios 6 Return Pump 6,500L/Hr
Power: DC36V 70watts
Max Head: 4.9m
VarioS Circulation Pump
- Controller module with 5 variable speed control settings
- Ultra quiet operation
- High quality ceramic shaft and bearing a more durable and quieter operation
- In-built circulating and intricate cooling mechanism for prevention of overheating of the rotor and pump
- Auto shutdown system upon detection of electric circuit abnormalities
- Safer operations with working voltage of 36V
- 2 years warranty*
This VarioS circulation pump features a detachable controller, high quality ceramic shaft and bearing to reduce wear and tear, and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy-efficiency and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps which uses alternating current (AC), our VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps, namely, higher energy efficiency, safer operations at a working voltage of 24/36V, less heat produced with every volume of water flow and most notably, the variable speed control to adjust the water flow rates.
With the bespoken controller, users have full control over the flow rates by selecting amongst five preset speed settings; indicated by five lit LEDs. A 15 or 60 minute feed mode can also be engaged or disengaged with the push of a button.
In addition, a rotatable volute allows users to adjust the output orientation horizontally or vertically (up or down), depending on their needs.
Note: This is not a pressure-rated pump. This pump is not for second floor applications or to feed Beckett or downdraft skimmers where constant pressure is required.
1 year for rotor
2 years for pump
We Also Recommend